Ergonomic Workstation Assessments
Workstation assessments are essential to maintain a good working posture. Without them, aches and pains, stiffness and headaches can lead to staff sustaining soft tissue injuries, reduced productivity and / or requiring time off work.
Quality Rehabilitation Services workstation assessments are designed to cover all points of the OSH Approved Code of Practice and VDU Code of Practice.
All Assessors are professionally trained in the management of discomfort, pain and injury.
Assessments may take 10–30 minutes depending on a person's needs. Reports are provided to the Health and Safety Manager.
Our ergonomic assessments cover the following.
- Ergonomic Workstation set up.
- Optimal heights and angles for equipment.
- Self-maintenance techniques.
- Office exercise to encourage stretching.
- A written Ergonomic Assessment Report for each individual to contain all recommendations for optimal ergonomic workstation set up.